Sunday 29 April 2007

Kim Tae Hee


Kim Tae Hee (born March 29, 1980) is a South Korean actress from Ulsan. Kim, who studied fashion design at the Seoul National University, rose to stardom via her portrayal of the evil sister in the popular SBS TV series Stairway to Heaven. Her recent TV projects include the supernatural KBS series Tales of the Nine Tailed Fox and the SBS campus romance Love Story in Harvard. Both series were successful. For her performance in the KBS TV series Tales of the Nine Tailed Fox, Kim was honored with the Best Female Newcomer award. Her younger brother is Lee Wan, who is quietly making a name for himself as well in the entertainment industry.

1 comment:

Masala-Share Network said...

Hello dude!

Ref: getahoster

I like your blog and your site is awesome. Mate, do me a favour? I have a imagehosting site with unlimited space and bandwidth for free. So will you please use my site to upload all your image and use in your blog. I will thankful.

If you need any help from me, contact me by go Get A Hoster


Kind regards,

Tony

PS: Please support me. thank